Update: added preliminary nose horns made out of Styrofoam as a base. Yes they are small, but that's because this is just the core of the horns. I need to glue the LED nodules to the Styrofoam base then using Free Form Air to finish the horns which will then make them larger and more appropriately sized.
I also added flap...side...things, they kind look like wing flaps, lol, but that's what the ref images call for I'm just trying to do the best I can. To try and spare weight, I made the flap thingies out of craft foam and added a think layer of Free Form Air over them to allow them to keep their shape. The black plate right in the middle needs some touch up work and re-shaping.
This was originally a round nose dragon blank from DVC, it also houses a uv blue fat dragon tongue and LED eyes (painted by me) from DVC!